Latest Posts

October Favourites

By 09:21 , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12718379/?claim=pxnh9wq98tf">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


Hello! Back for another favourites and I have some new exciting things
to show you all, from make-up, skin care and fashion! I hope you all enjoy reading about my favourite bits and bobs of the month, enjoy!
 
 
 
My first favourite of the month has to be this lovely white ciate nail polish I revived in Octobers glossy box. I'm not usually one for white nails, but I have really been enjoying them this month, I feel it looks very classy, plus they go with every outfit! I think this nail polish is around the £10 mark which personally for me is not a price I'm willing so splash out on for nails, but after using this I think I may need to invest into ciate and their pretty colours!
 
 
 
Next up is my favourite foundation, not only of the month, but of all time. This is the L'Oreal True Match foundation which I recently reviewed. I have it in the palest shade, and as you pale girls will well know, finding a great pale foundation is hard work! This foundation suits my skin tone down to the T and is just amazing, I can not rave about this enough, thank you L'Oreal!
 
 
 
 
 
Next up is this beautiful highlighter from I Heart Make-up. I'm obsessed with highlighting and I feel is really helps your cheek bones to pop. I usually use Glossy Box's cream highlighter but found it was making my skin look a little greasy. So I thought I'd give a powder a go, I am so impressed with this highlighter, it gives a lovely pearl finish and lasts all day. As well as that its packaged similar to Too Faced blushers. Overall great price, beautiful product and super cute packaging!
 

 
 
 
 
 
I have always loved MUA lipsticks because they are only a £1 and in my opinion are better quality then some higher end brands. They have a lovely lipstick range in shimmers and mattes, my collection is defiantly growing strong. This lovely matte lippie is called Fawn Fancy and is a deep brown/reddish shade, very 90's. The best way to describe it is the 'Kylie Jenner Lip', this shade is very similar to what she often wears. The reason its in my favourite is its perfect shade for this time of year! I'm so so impressed with the lipstick, defiantly check MUA out if you haven't!

 
 
 
 
 
 
Next up is my essence stay concealer. This is a product I use for under eyes, and due to many meetings and interviews this month that I've wanted to look awake for, this has been a life saver. The product itself is extremely pigmented and lasts all day (without creasing under the eyes!!) A simple product can do a lot, and that is why I love my essence concealer!  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This wonderful lipstick is another MUA and is called Lottne, this is again a very 90's shade and I love love love it! Its so smooth on my lips and the colour pay off it great, I like to wear this with a simple cat eyeliner. Again MUA lippies are a product I could not live without. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
This is the moisturizer I've been trying out this month. I got it from Superdrug, its your normal everyday moisturizer but with vitamin E which has made my skin look so alive and health, this moisturizer isn't too thick or too thin and leaves my skin feeling very hydrated, 10 out of 10 Superdrug!
 
 
 
 
 
 
That's it for my October Favs! I hope you've enjoyed this blog post, if you like my blog you can now sign up on the right with your email addresses so you never miss a post! Thank you Guys for reading this post have a lovely rest of the weekend!
x x x
 
 
 
 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Missfixedbeauty

?max-results="+numposts1+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=showrecentposts1\"><\/script>");