Latest Posts

Interview with Coffee and Chloe

By 07:35 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

 
 
Hey, today I am interviewing fellow blogger Coffee and Chloe, links to her blog and her blog lovin account are below. She is a great blogger, so everyone go and check her out
 

 
 
 
Why did you start you blog?
Because I really like writing and talking, especially about things that matter to me and then things like beauty and makeup for fun
 
 
 
 
What is your go to makeup product?
Eyeliner!
 
 
 
What is your favourite skincare brand?
No7
 
 
 
How would you describe your fashion?
I really don't know hmm
 
 
 
Flats or heels on a night out?
Usually heels
 
 
 
Red or nude lip?
Nude and warm colours or this time of year
 
 
Wake me up concealer or Collection?
I haven't yet used the collection one and I don't like Wake me up
 
 
Favourite book that has been turned into a film?
Probably the perks of being a wallflower
 
 
And finally list your top 5 products you couldn't live without!
Lip butter from the body shop, No7 cleanser, conditioner, seventeen eyeliner and body butter by soap and glory!
 
 
 
Thank you Coffee and Chloe for letting me interview you today!
 
Love
 
Sophie
 
x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Missfixedbeauty

?max-results="+numposts1+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=showrecentposts1\"><\/script>");