Latest Posts

November Favourites

By 11:50 , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

November Favourites
 
 
 
Hello, its that time of the month again, these are some of the things I have really been enjoying this month!
 
 
1. Barry M Starry Eyed shadow and blush palette has been my best friend this month! I am yet to use the blush, but this palette has some beautiful gold and brown tones that are perfect as an all over colour for my eyes! This palette is a pretty new purchase and is new from Barry M, I love these palettes because they are so high quality!
 
2. Next up is a brow product and I have been using this every day this month for my brows, its just one of them go to products that every girl needs, and it is Rimmel Brow This Way. I love how handy this product is and the colour is just right for my brows!
 
3. Next up is a brush I have been using with my Barry M palette, this is the Blending Brush from Bobbi Brown.  I find this to be such a great all round brush for all eye looks and I love it!
 
4. My background is very floral right? Well it is actually a lovely Tea Dress from Forever 21. I brought it in the sale and I can not wait to wear it! I also brought two other dresses from Forever 21 and a pair of jeans
 
5. I am sure you will all of heard of this, but this month I have really been loving Cappuccino nail polish from Barry M. Its a nude brown colour, I also lovely Barry M nail varnishes in general because they are such amazing quality!
 
6. Mono Professional skin care treatment oil is something I actually got in my Glossy Box.  I had never heard of the brand before, but the full sized product is £25.99, but after using it the past two weeks I will without a doubt be repurchasing it! This stuff has completely cleared my skin! ITS AMAZING!
 
7. Collection Lengthening Mascara , now I am still unsure about this mascara for the simple reason that it smudges so much. But I makes my lashes look so long, now my lashes are very short and annoying and I have never really got into mascara for the simple reason I have never made the time to really make them stand out, this mascara makes me have the lashes of my dreams
 
 
8. I have always loved benefit porefessional and wanted to look for a cheaper alternative. Now as much as I hate that this primer comes as a solid, this does what is says on the tin, and also glues my make up to my face all day, this primer is the Seventeen flawless Poreless and is one I will be buying again
 
 
 
Thank you for reading
 
Love Sophie
 
x
 
 
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Missfixedbeauty

?max-results="+numposts1+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=showrecentposts1\"><\/script>");