Latest Posts

Co Lab

By 06:27 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hello my lovely readers
 
 
 I hope you are all having a great week and getting more and more into that cosy Christmas sprit because I know I am. Today we are talking about the new Co Lab dry shampoo available in Superdrug. I have lots to tell you about this handy product, enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 
Introducing Colab, a dry shampoo range of 5 scents founded by the wonderful blogger and model Ruth Crilly.  The range is pretty new to Superdrug and is available in 200ml for £3.99 and this handy 50ml for £2. I picked up London as I have seen so many great reviews on this scent and I have to say I love it, and without sounding odd, it smells like Christmas day? No, seriously its wonderful!
 
 
The range is made up of London classic, Paris floral, Rio tropical, New York fruity and Tokyo oriental. The scents all smell great and are very different to your average dry shampoo. These smell like body spray but for your hair. The packaging is also sleek and stylish, I love that they also come in 50ml because its important to have handbag friendly products. I think the smaller bottles are great for those of you who have busy lives and need a quick freshen up after the gym
 
 
The price is also very reasonable, especially for the 200ml bottle, I feel like this is a product that would last a fair while. I little goes a long way.
 
The main thing that drew me to this product was the 'sheer invisible formula', as many of you will understand some dry shampoo can leave massive white patches in your hair and leave it feel very sticky. The formula in CoLab is very lightweight but yet effective, it also adds a great amount of volume to your hair, as well as making you smell lovely!
 
 
I think the key ingredient for healthy hair is to not wash it every single day, because that over time will strip the oils from your hair and leaving it feeling dry and lifeless. I tend to wash my hair every 3 or 4 day and feel dry shampoo is needed on two day old hair. Using dry shampoo and washing your hair less will help your hair in so many ways. My hair is growing out from a pixie cut and the less I wash it, the faster it grows. My hair also feels a lot softer and looks healthy. So if you are always on the go, want to wash you hair less or you just love dry shampoos I would highly recommend this product, it absorbs the oils in your hair instantly, smells great and is such a good price!
 
 
I'm sorry I haven't yet posted my 'what's in my GlossyBox ', unfortunately my GlossyBox still hasn't arrived ( :( ) Hopefully I should be able to get it up Sunday or Monday! My next blog post will be on Sunday, get your baking heads on and ovens ready!
 
 
Love Sophie
x x x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Missfixedbeauty

?max-results="+numposts1+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=showrecentposts1\"><\/script>");