Latest Posts

Beauty Favourites of 2014

By 13:54 , , , , , , , ,

 
 
Beauty Favourites of 2014!
 
 
Yes ladies and gents, the time has come to round up 2014 with a beauty post. This year has been a hectic one, but has brought me amazing things! I started Missfixedbeauty and really got a feel for this world. I'd like to thank all of you for reading my blog and hope you have all had a fantastic Christmas and New Year, I hope you all have a great year in 2015 and you go for your goals!
 
 
 
So lets kick this off!
 
 
 
 
 
My two favourite foundations of the year have to be these drugstore beauties! On the left is better skin by Maybelline and on the right is Lasting Finish Nude by Rimmel. Better skin has such a lovely glowing finish and is similar to Rimmel Wake Me Up, the lightest colour is slightly darker then my skin tone but nothing a little blending doesn't sort out. And as for the Rimmel foundation, wow. This is Rimmel's latest foundation, it has a medium coverage and is perfect for pale skin! It lasts all day, but the thing I love most about this foundation is how natural and soft the finish is! These two foundations have been rocking my year
 
 
 
 
This year I have been loving Tanya Burrs lip glosses. I was never much of a fan when it came to lip glosses, but these are lovely. Tanya has brought out some amazing colours, my favourite is 'picnic in the park' (middle) I also wear 'heart skipped a beat' over the top of a red lipstick to give an amazing staple red lip!
 
 
Keeping to the lips, I have also been loving the Rimmel apocalips matte's. They are so lovely, and although matte they don't dry your lips out at all. The nude of the collection (above) is my everyday favourite
 
 
I am sure the collection concealer is on everyone's favourite list, so I'm not going to talk about this product in detail, however this is by far the greatest concealer ever!
 
 
Barry M's brow kit has been keeping my brows on point. It looks very messy I know! But since I brought it I have used it everyday, I have also used the brush that came with it too!
 
 
These 3 have been my favourite lip liners. The middle is from Essence and is a great dupe of the MAC lip liner saw which is what Kylie Jenner uses. The other two are from Maybelline. So as you may have guessed I am a little obsessed with the 'Kylie Jenner' lips, I use these to give myself the perfect k.j lip!
 
 
As I am sure you all have too, I have be loving the new brand Make Up Revolution! These are two pallets I have been loving the most. On the left is Iconic 3 and right is ( actually I am not sure! )
These palettes are great quality and I love them so much!
 
 
And finally is this Maybelline mascara!  I brought this due to Essie Button, and I fell in love straight away.
 
 
Thank you for reading, love from sophie x
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Missfixedbeauty

?max-results="+numposts1+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=showrecentposts1\"><\/script>");