Latest Posts

The Christmas Tag

By 06:49 , , , ,


The Christmas Tag





Hello, I was flicking through some blogs and saw this great Christmas tag, so I thought what better way to kick of the Christmas posts then a tag. Enjoy lovelies. I tag all of you bloggers to also do this tag!


1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
 
 
Well I am a Christmas movie lover! I love them all but of course my favourites are Elf and The Grinch. I have so many more but as usually when asked I always forget (oppsy)
 

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
 
Christmas morning! I usually wake up around 7am, make myself a cup of tea and some toast and get stuck into opening and watching others open there presents. I like to put some Christmas songs on and of course I always have festive pyjamas on!
 

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
 
I have many, but last year my boyfriend brought me a huge panda pillow ( and I love pandas ) it made me so happy!
 
4. Favourite festive food?
 
Mmm Christmas dinner, I love pigs in blankets. I also love mince pies, hot chocolates, Terry's Chocolate Oranges, Quality Street and all the different types of cheeses!
 

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
 
Anything with lots of thought and effort put into it. I love opening my Christmas stocking more then my wrapped presents
 

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
 
Spicy cinnamon
 

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?

Not really! But I always like to have a Snowball before bed

8. What tops your tree?
 
I am moving next week so I am waiting until then to put up all my new Christmas decorations

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?

A Cabbage patch doll!

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
 
Being with the people I love most, all the festive drinks and all the love that comes with Christmas!
 
 
 
 
If you are a blogger I tag all of you to do this tag!
 
 
Lots of Christmas love
 
Sophie
 
 
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Missfixedbeauty

?max-results="+numposts1+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=showrecentposts1\"><\/script>");