Latest Posts

Rimmel lasting finnish nude

By 11:19 , , , , , , ,


hello, today i am going to talk about Rimmels lasting finish 25 nude foundation. This is my first impression because i have only worn it for one day, but i must say i am impressed! 

The product is £6.99 and is avalible in all drugstores. Firstly the packaging is the same as any other Rimmel foundation, its glass but will not break easily! The lids on these products are very easy to use and don't clog up with product


I have this in 010 light porcelain which is the lightest shade in the 8 shades avalible ( i think there are 8 shades!) I am super pale and always struggle with looking orange even from the lightest shades, but honestly this foundation is great for pale skin tones!

So, the product itself claims to have a medium coverage. Now although i like my 
acne scars to be covered, i like to have some skin on show for a more natural look. The coverage for this foundation is definatly a good medium, its covers what you want covering but doesnt leave your face feeling heavy from make-up. The product blends in great and has a flawless fresh finnish, i would say this foundation is a mix of Rimmel match perfection and L'oreal true match. 

I have worn this foundation all day without a primer and it has stayed put, the product hasnt dried up or gone greasy and overall i love it. I think its great that is has and spf of 20! I would recommed this to all skin types


Love Sophie

x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm thinking about trying out a new foundation as my Rimmel Wake Me Up is almost finished so that means I can get another one to add into the rotation, I hope it will suit my pale skin and cover up my redness!
    Mary-Ann xx
    Angel Flicks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my favourite foundations for so many months before I went on to try more high end foundations. This review has reminded me to go back and try it out once again x

    pintsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Missfixedbeauty

?max-results="+numposts1+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=showrecentposts1\"><\/script>");