Latest Posts

Seveteen Miracle Matte

By 11:55 , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

 
Seventeen Miracle Matte Foundation
 
 
 
Hello Lovelies, today I am going to be reviewing this Seventeen foundation. The foundation is called Miracle Matte and claims to have a matte satin flawless finish that lasts up to 16 hours. And unfortunately I feel to 'up to' is very important because my face just doesn't agree with the foundation, and I really wish it did because it has such a lovely finish
 
 
The packaging is very girly with a pink pump and lid, this isn't for everyone. But I must say the packaging is strong plastic that I feel wouldn't break in my make-up bag. It is also very easy to clean as I find some foundations often just get everywhere! Overall I do think the packaging is stylish but most of all strong
 
 
The pump works well and is all you could really ask for. Like I said, the foundation doesn't get everywhere, but also this is probably due to the thickness of the foundation
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have this foundation in the shade Soft Ivory and for me being an extremely pale person, I feel this is the right shade for me. It defiantly doesn't have an orange tint to it, so if you are pale and struggle with shading I'd recommend the Seventeen range. The foundation itself is oil free and has an SPF of 15, this is the average SPF of most drugstore foundations. The consistency if very thick, but this is due to the matte finish, I'm not normally one for thick foundations, but wanted to try a matte finish for the winter
 
 
 
 
Now for the parts I don't like! This for me is a hard foundation to apply, it gets very clumpy and takes a lot of blending, a little more effort then any other 'thick' foundation I have tried. However once blended it has a lovely matte finish but still leaves my face with a bit of glow.  However after a few hours of wearing the foundation it starts to clump and dry out on my face, and its not pretty. Overall I think this is a foundation you should try if you are use to matte foundations, and if you do, let me know, I would love to know how it sits on other skin types!
 
 
 
Love Sophie
 
x
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Missfixedbeauty

?max-results="+numposts1+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=showrecentposts1\"><\/script>");