Latest Posts

Morning Walk

By 08:55 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,




 
I love these jeans, I found them in a charity shop for £3.99. They are great for winter and keep me lovely and warm, the boots are from H&M and are featured in an older blog post. Today we went to take Millie on a walk, she is a rescue dog and both me and my boyfriend have fallen in love with her. We really want to adopt her but will have to wait until we move











 
This is how I had my hair today to keep it out my face and still feel like I have done something with it, if you would like to know how I did this comment below and I will do a tutorial for you lovelies
 
Everyone say hello to the beautiful little Millie!
 



 
 
 
 
 
x x x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Missfixedbeauty

?max-results="+numposts1+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=showrecentposts1\"><\/script>");