Latest Posts

Drugstore Haul

By 05:00 , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a lovely start to November. This week has been pretty quite for me so guess what i did? Yes, I took advantage of boots 3 for 2 offer and did a small beauty shop, I've only got 4 products to show you today, but I love them all and hope to review them if that's something you'd want to see?
 
 
Boots have this great offer on at the moment on all of the make-up they sell, and although I've never tried one of the brands of make-up I brought, I've always wanted to try it, but for some reason, never have. So I finally brought some seventeen make-up and I can not wait to try some of these bits and bobs. Their make-up is so pretty, girly and the packaging is defiantly different.  So lets get started, Enjoy!
 
 
The first item I picked up was this gorgeous seventeen instant glow shimmer brick in pink bronze. And wow is this just not the most beautiful blush you've ever seen in you life? I can defiantly review this on Sunday if you guys want me to. This was only £5.99 and for that price I am very happy with what I got! 

 
It has these pretty shades of pale pink and light bronze which is perfect for my skin tone, and makes a great lighter bronze shade for the winter! Super happy with this product  
 
 
 
 
The next product I brought was Rimmel London's Brow This Way Sculpting Kit. I can not wait to try this!  I brought this because I have recently been using Make-Up Revolutions brow kit, but no matter how much a clean it, the power just makes it look messy every time I open it, so I thought I'd treat myself to a new brow kit. Again I can review this if you want me to! I must say Rimmel are one of my favourite drugstore brands so I guessing I will be impressed with this. I have this product in the shade 002 medium brown and it looks like it is perfect for my brows. I find a lot of medium brow products are usually still too dark for me, but this looks just right!
 
 
The product itself comes with a brown gel and lighter powder. You also get a double ended brow brush and a brow comb
 
 
 
Next up is a foundation. Yes I was naughty and brought another foundation but I just can not help myself! So this is seventeen's miracle matte foundation in the shade soft ivory. It claims to have a satin flawless finish so I am super excited to try this out. The packaging is not very 'expensive' and not something I would normally go for ( I'm a beauty addict that doesn't like pink, oh dear ) but its does the job!
 
If any of you have used this foundation comment below and let me know what you think, I've look at reviews and have lots of mixed messages! But I will be wearing it all day tomorrow ( today for you guys ) so check out my instagram @missfixedbeauty and I will keep you all updated on this little product which I will be wearing with the next product
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Last but not least I got this primer from seventeen. My skin always looks great when I use benefits porefessional primer, so I thought I spread my wings and try more pore minimising primers. The packaging is slightly weird because it comes as a solid product, but we will soon find out how well this works!

 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for reading my little drugstore haul I hope you all enjoyed reading! Make sure to follow me on blog lovin and if you like on instagram @missfixedbeauty where you can see my make-up messes everyday! Comment which product you would like me to review for Sundays post! Happy Thursday, have a lovely day
 
x x x
 

 
 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi, for some reason there was no 'reply' button next to your comment on my blog but I have left you a reply just in the general comments! Didn't want you to thinkI had ignored it! http://laviecece.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/soap-glory-peaches-and-cream-cleanser.html#gpluscomments Cece xx

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Missfixedbeauty

?max-results="+numposts1+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=showrecentposts1\"><\/script>");