Latest Posts

The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil

By 08:47 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

 
Hello girls and guys
So it's far to say this product is being raved about at the moment, so while doing some Christmas shopping on Monday I picked it up and gave it a go. This is not a long term review because I have only been using it for a few days, but I can say I have defiantly seen results so this is just a first impressions, enjoy!
 
 


This product costs £7 and is available is the body shop in stores. For £7 you get 10ml of the oil, I don't think they do a bigger size but if they do I will defiantly be getting it! The packaging is very cute and simple and even has a safety seal lid so you don't need to worry about getting nasty germs in your acne treatment!
 
 
This product will work differently on different people, but if you suffer with acne or redness as I do I'd defiantly say give this a go. In the past tea tree and aloe Vera have both worked great for my skin and as the body shop do a whole range in both of these products, my skin always clears up when I use them. This tea tree oil is strong and so can almost sting spots that are open, but that's a good sign in my opinion because you know its working!
 
I apply the tea tree oil before and after my make up, I simply put a tiny bit onto a cotton wool pad and pat it on my problem areas and my tea zone. Recently I've had a breakout on my cheek area, and I must say this oil majorly took the redness and hardness down of my under skin spots. I am impressed with how much this oil reduces redness however I am still getting spots. But like I said, I have only been using this for a few day and I can already see a difference. So I'm definitely going to stick to this and i will let you all know how I get on, meanwhile any of you acne suffers like me, get on this goddess of a product if you can!
 
x x x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Missfixedbeauty

?max-results="+numposts1+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=showrecentposts1\"><\/script>");