Latest Posts

L'oreal True Match

By 14:26 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

L'Oreal Paris True Match Foundation Review


I'm back girls and with a great foundation to tell you all about! Okay so here we have the wonderful L'Oreal Paris True Match foundation in the shade ivory. I've been wearing this foundation for the past week so this review is everything from price, colour, quality, texture to SPF. Before you read my blogging plan is to post Sunday's, Monday's and Thursdays, so if you like my blog make sure to check it out often, and if you like, follow me on instagram at missfixedbeauty. Enjoy!

Price and where can I buy this product? The price is £9.99 and for the quality I think this is definitely worth this price. I brought this foundation in Boots UK, I know its also available in Superdrug UK.

Packaging? The packaging is perfect for the foundation and makes it easy to shake before application. The only negative thing packaging wise I have to say about this is when you use it a few times the foundation smears on the lid and gives it that 'well used' look, I'm sure you all know what m talking about! :)

Colour? As its autumn and my skin is loosing its summer glow, I needed a foundation that would achieve my skin tone and none of my foundations were doing that, my foundation looked very yellow using max factor. So I brought this after swathing MANY foundations in boots and found this was the palest one. This colour is great for my skin tone which is pale and patchy due to small breakouts.

Texture? The texture is watery if not shaken, but if you shake it before each application the texture is very smooth, even and light.

Finnish? The foundation has a medium and buildable coverage, but is very light weight. It has a gorgeous glow that makes me look awake and ready for the day! I haven't been applying my normal Rimmel Stay Matte powder with this foundation because I feel it takes away the fresh face glow, but this foundation lasts hours without needing touch ups, with is always a bonus!

Who would I recommend this foundation too? Anyone with pale skin that struggles with foundation shades, id say go swatch this and I think you'll be surprised, I know I was! Anyone with acne also, this has great buildable coverage but it feels so light weight on the face, it also has an SPF of 17 which is fantastic. Overall this is a fantastic foundation and one I'l be repurchasing!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Missfixedbeauty

?max-results="+numposts1+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=showrecentposts1\"><\/script>");