Latest Posts

Rimmel London Match Perfection

By 15:19 , , ,

Okay so I have seen many bloggers and vlogs such as Zoella ( Youtuber ) rave about this foundation, yet I'd never tried it myself! So I've been wearing it for about 3 weeks now and this is my full review



The foundation is a pretty low priced foundation even for drugstore, I purchased this for £6.99 for Superdrug. My shade is 100 IVORY. The foundation packing itself is very similar to Rimmel London's lasting finish, the only difference is the blue cap.   The foundation itself is specifically designed as a light perfecting radiance foundation.


I suffer with acne and personally do not enjoy this foundation as much as Wake Me Up. The foundation I found is not suitable for acne prone skin as it has a light to medium coverage, so what I've been doing is applying one thin layer of this foundation to waken up my face and then I add Rimmel London's Lasting Finish in the shade 010 light porcelain to my t-zone on my contour line.
This has worked out really well for my skin which can be dry and dehydrated and can be oily, my skin is often all over the place.

If you are going to purchase this foundation and like me get slightly oily skin I recommend you prime with Benefits porefessional, this primer is by far the best primer for oily skin and hides those pours so its an all round great product!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Missfixedbeauty

?max-results="+numposts1+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=showrecentposts1\"><\/script>");